Recipe: Curried Jasmine Rice (Serves approx. 8)
2 cups Jasmine rice
3 cups weak chicken stock
¼ cup diced onion
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 tbl curry powder
- In a heavy 2 quart sauce pan heat oil until almost smoking
- Add 1 cup jasmine rice, sauté on medium heat until slightly browned, stirring constantly.
- Add reaming rice, chicken stock, onion, and curry powder, and bring to a low boil.
- Siimer until stock is almost evaporated, remove from heat and leave covered 5 minutes
- Fluff rice before serving.
View Archived Recipes